Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009

01/25 - 02/01 I'm back!!!

Yeah, I'm back!
It was a strong last week! I have had so bad nightshifts with so much emergencies.
After this we have a lot of dates with persons, who want buy my Mum's house.
Markus added it to the Internet on Monday and we got a great deal on Friday, so it's perfect.
And we can start building here on March 1st.
Then I've some dates with my co workers, because we have a big meeting with our director on Tuesday evening
and we want to say all the same!
But now I'm back with lots of photos!

Julia's art today
Our plans for the new building
My friend and best dog ever, Mexx
My little sunshine
Spring is coming!
So is my feeling :-) Isn't that a cute frog?
My little teddy
I love the clouds on this photo!
So, we'll watch tonight the Super Bowl (don't know if I, because I'm so tired)
I can't wait to see who's winning! I have my favorite!

11 Kommentare:

  1. This is a bunch of great photos!! Lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice to see you are back!
    Wonderful pics of your last week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful pictures. your dog looks so sweet!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like all the colors in the artwork--makes me think of spring and summer. How nice that you are alrady having signs of spring. Your pictures are so clear and crisp. Very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wonderful photo's from you week! I can't believe you have spring shoots already...lucky!!! Glad your back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful pics - such a cute frog, and how exciting to be building during Project 365 - lots of photo opportunities there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. schön, dass du zurück bist! Und du hast ja eine ganze Handvoll interessanter Bilder dabei!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Freue mich sehr, dass Du wieder zurück bist!!! Habe Deine interessanten Fotos richtig vermisst!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. welcome back
    und wunderschöne fotos sind dabei

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You have been a busy girl! I love each and everyone of your photos! That cloud one is GORGEOUS! Its sooooo bright and happy!

    AntwortenLöschen