Montag, 9. Februar 2009

02/09 and I've been tagged

My Photo today is what we finished today, a mask!
Julia and I made a mask last week, she colored it at the weekend and today we 
put feathers on it and that's the result! She is really proud of it!


I just found out that I've been tagged by Michele! Thank you!!!
1. Link back to who tagged me Michele and Carin>
2. the tag is about listen 6 interesting facts about me

My facts:
1. I almost need stress to work fast and I think I can't live without a full date timer :-)
2. I'm a nurse with my whole heart! I love to work in the ER and I will not work anywhere else (only the people around me means, that it's to hard, bla, bla, bla)
3. Ten years ago we lived 1/2 year in Phoenix, AZ, but we have troubles with the Visa, I had to made the RN exam and my english is to bad for this, I was to shy,..., in that time I hate it! If I have the opportunity today I would made it!
4. One of my biggest dream is to work in Africa.
5. I love to take photos and can sit hours in front of my PC and deal with them and photoshop.
6. I can't live without my family and friends.

Now I have to pass the tagg to:
4. Emma 


11 Kommentare:

  1. What a fun mask! Bright and cheerful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such a cute mask. Love the bright yellow !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the mask you made.....love the colors.
    And so interesting to hear all about you. You work fast!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. gorgeous mask and thanks for the tag. I answered those questions already here http://www.scraplantis.com/gabs-blog/2009/02/06/day-37/ and I really can't think of more "interesting" things about me LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great mask! And lovely to get to know you a bit more!
    Oh, we went to a carnival parade yesterday too!
    Cu tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. danke für das "tag" ;) und woow das ist eine sehr schöne Maske . gefällt mir echt gut!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What cool mask! It looks like a fun project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wonderful mask, great project ýou and Julia worked on, love to read the facts about you :)

    AntwortenLöschen