Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009

02/10/2009

Today it's really stormy here, and now it begins to snow (I will have spring)!
I was in Kindergarden this morning for a meeting with the teachers and it was so positive!
Julia is really social, curious, they will miss her if she starts school in September.
We can be proud of her!
This afternoon I booked our vacation, 1 week in the Netherlands near Rotterdam!
Can't wait for it! 
And my photo from today is a little secret from me, my bag and the contents of it:

CU tomorrow maybe with snow pictures.

12 Kommentare:

  1. What a great day for you! Such good things happened.

    Great idea for a photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. toll deine ganzen Bilder. Ich schau gerne bei dir vorbei.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great shot and contents of your purse... I did one of these photos too recently! I long for spring too! :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the idea of the purse contents....I am going to do that soon. Great picture.
    Great day for you.....good for you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. LOL - what a fab idea for a photo!!!! I don't think I have a lens with a wide enough angle to get everything thats in my purse..LOL
    Great picture!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great idea for a picture, not sure I want to do that with mine though.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ist doch echt immer wieder fazienieren was alles so in eine tasche passt ;) klasse bild

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. He was Frühling wir haben erst Februar¨Freu mich auf die Schneebilder.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a great photo and a great bag too!! How exciting about booking your vacation!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. So is the little bottle "Arnika" for bumps and bruises, it is in my handbag! hihi!
    GREAT shot, but I don#t think I'll go there, too many dirty tissues in my bag!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Lovely photo! I am totally going to do that one of these days ... I think it's a great idea!

    AntwortenLöschen