Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009

02/11 - 02/12/2009

I've no time to blog yesterday. Julia had a nightmare at 9:00 p.m. and was crying about an hour!
I didn't now what to do with her! 
After an hour talking to her, she's falling to sleep and I was to tired to blog!
But I have you both photos, from today and yesterday.

Today we wake up and everything was white! 15 cm new snow! It snowed the hole day.
That was my view this morning through my kitchen window.


Yesterday I played a bit with my camera. I saw this photo sometimes, somewhere and tried to made my own one with my weeding ring.


And here is a layout with the photo from today, it's also for the OSaD Challenge, we had to scrap a layout with a photo from the view from a window in our house!
Tomorrow I have to work for 3 nights. Saturday it's a big Carneval Parade and I think I'll have a lot to do! I'll take my pocket Cam with me, maybe I can show you some photos of my work place! 

11 Kommentare:

  1. woooow was für klasse aufnahmen .. und einen super blick habt ihr da *schnief* schaut echt spitze aus

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh, was für ein schöner Ausblick! Das LO dazu ist richtig genial...

    ...bei uns hat es gestern und heute auch nochmal geschneit....langsam reicht es und der Frühling könnte wirklich mal kommen

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awsome photos and love that one with the book...fab page too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolle Bilder. Bei uns war auch alles weiß heute *nerv* Dabei hätte ich so gerne Frühling. Nunja...

    Das Bild mit dem Ring und Buch hatte ich am Sonntag auch gemacht.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great, great photos. The ring photo is amazing! Nice job.
    And the snow photo.....isn't there something so pretty about fresh snow?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great photos! Love the book shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful photo's! Love the ring in the book and how it made the heart shape shadow! Brilliant!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ja bei uns sieht es auch so aus seufz und das zweite bild find ich wunderschön

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ja das mit dem schatten im Buch ist eine Tolle Spielerei.Und frisch verschneite Landschaft sieht doch immer wieder schön aus - zumindest noch im Februar ;-) Ach ja gute Arbeitsnächte.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love the pretty snow photo ... and your layout is gorgeous! The ring shot is very creative ... wonderful work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. tolle photos und ein klasse layout! das mit dem ring ist genial!

    AntwortenLöschen