Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

01/02/2009

My photo today has a little story:



The story about the little ‚Bambi’
30 years ago, my dad and I were by my aunt. In her garden I saw this little Bambi.
I told her that I must have this and I got it.
It has got a special place in my Dad’s garden. Sitting there for years.
Two years ago my little daughter Julia saw the Bambi in my Dad’s garden and told him she must have this and got it!
Now it is in our garden and maybe some day, if we have grandchildren, they tell us to have them. :-)
I found nothing to photograph today, it’s so cold outside and we are all relaxing!
Next week the Kindergarden starts and life will be a little bit normal.

8 Kommentare:

  1. Your photo is adorable and such a sweet story,too. Can't wait to see more of your photos!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great story! I love the photo too. I hope that your little Bambi continues to make the rounds from family to family.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great picture and the story just makes it all that much better!! Can't wait to see more

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow that's such a nice story and memory... I love babmi's too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great picture and story to go along with it. Perfect for Project 365. Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. what a great story behind the pic. This definitely needs a scrapbook page.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is a fantasctic story and I hope you can pass the bambi to your grandchildrens.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. How sweet! I think it's wonderful that this little bambi has a special place in your heart and family. Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen