Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

01/10/2009

Today with were sliding. We have all much fun!
I was running with Mexx and I thought, that is my photo for today.
The only thing is, I haven't take it, it was Markus my DH.
But so you can see me in action!
Tonight I started with my nightshift at the ER. 4 nights. I don't know, if I have time to blog,
but I will take my photos and if I haven't enough time I'll show you them on wednesday after my nightshifts!
Wish you all a great weekend!


And here another one from Julia, love how she looks here!

13 Kommentare:

  1. Both are great shots and looks like loads of fun and cold.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love both pictures....and they're both so different. Marcus did a good job in the first!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wooow the first is very great and the 2. .. i love it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The first is really funny, great shot!!!
    The second is really adorable!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great pictures for day 10!
    And it seams like Mexx hat a lot of fun ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, great photos, I love both of them! And I am pleased to see you on your blog too, thanks Markus!
    I wish you a peaceful nightshift, and
    CU again soon
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great photos! The photo of your dauther is really good!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the photo of you and Mexx - I love action shots! Julia is so pretty and love the pink hat and her rosy cheeks - wonderful photos! Hope your night shifts goes well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. lovely photos and looks like your dog enjoyed it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great shots. Hope work goes well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh i love both of your pictures! Your daughter is so sweet!!

    See you soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. She is adorable and your photo is awesome! I can see how you stay in such great shape LOL!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful pics! Hope you´ve had get some sleep after work!

    AntwortenLöschen