Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

01/13/2009-01/16/2009

I'm back in my normal life!!!
4 nights are too much. I don't have a good sleep over the days.
Tomorrow I have to clean up the house, there is so much stuff to do :-).
But here are my photos from the last days.
 
Day 16:
Mexx has a new toy a pirat duck, and he loves it! He wants to play the hole day!
I love that pic :-)

Day 15: Another Mexx pic! Playing in the snow! It's not easy to take photos of him, because of the black fur.
Day 14: Julia was taking a bath with a lot of foam.
Day 13: A drippy icicle. I've taken 50 photos till I got this!

So, now I've to go to your blogs and watch all the photos!
Have a great weekend, and thank you all for the congratulations on my new camera!

11 Kommentare:

  1. Love the black dog on the white snow, looks like a big white blanket! A wow that drip coming off the icicle is awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good to have you back, make sure you catch up on your sleep!
    Love all the photos! I know all about taking pics of black pets, we used to have a black cat!! These of Mexx are great though, and I love that dripping icicle. I went on a walk to hunt for icicles the other day, got some great pictures of the nature around, but didn't see a single icicle!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have really wonderful pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woooooow the last pix (with the icicle) is sooooo beautiful!! and the others also ;) ..
    see the next one tomorrow

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great catch-up. The icicle shot is wonderful (and I hope worth the 50 pics it took)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I hope that you'll get some sleep!
    Really nice photos. Your dog is beautifull!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's my first time here. Your photos are beautiful! esp love your Day 14. I'll visit you often. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Schöne Bilder - Ja deinen schwarzen Hund im Schne zu fotografieren ist echt ne Herausforderung! Und das Foto mit dem tropfenden Eiszapfen ist auch toll.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Finde Deine Fotos einfach nur toll!! Der Eiszapfen einfach perfekt!

    Liebe Grüße an meine Heimat *zwinker*

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Finde Deine Fotos einfach nur toll!! Der Eiszapfen einfach perfekt!

    Liebe Grüße an meine Heimat *zwinker*

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Glad things are going better. Love the pics of Mexx - they turned out wonderful. I have two black dogs so I know how hard it can be. The one in the snow is fantastic!

    Love your daughter in the suds, too, looks like she had a great time playing.

    The icicle one is wonderful - well worth your effort!

    AntwortenLöschen