Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

01/17/2009

Today Julia wants to go to the carnival parade, we call it here 'Fasnet' it's special in the southern part of Germany, here is a link to my english readers in english: Wikipedia.
Julia decided to go as a cat! I tell you, we have so much fun! She loves the witches and devils,... And she's dancing and singing :-).
Here is my little cat! I love this one, she played, that she is a sleeping cat, but I show you two others, too!




I wish you all a great weekend!!!

16 Kommentare:

  1. eine ganz süße Katze... hübsch geschminkt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. das ist ja ne kleine süße katze geworden :) klasse und wie sie ganz oben schläft .. herrlich

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeos photos! I really love the make-up!

    Take care

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Super süss!!! Das zeig ich Louis morgen, der LIEBT Katzen *hihi*
    Tolle Bilder!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. All very sweet pictures. Glad you had a great time. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. These are adorable!
    I have given you an award on my blog!!! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What wonderful photo's - she looks so adorable! What an interesting festival to get to go to!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. She is just so beautiful and her make up looks amazing!!!! Sounds like a great time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi, I gave you a blog award check out my blog for it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. what a great photos, love the colors and the posed photo sleeping is adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Was für eine süße Katze!!!
    Und toll geschminkt!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super face painting and a wonderful cat. love those photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What pretty girl!! That carnival sounds like a lot of fun.

    TFS!
    Rachel

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. We have "Fasching" here, same thing minus the witches!
    GREAT pictures of your cute cat!
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen