Montag, 19. Januar 2009

01/19/2009

After Julia'excema was not better this morning I decided to go to the doctor.
And she have scarlet fever (hope this is the correct word in english). She doesn't feel bad, no fever, she doesn't have sore throat, doesn't feel ill, but she has this excema. The doctor made a rapid test and she has streptococcos. So no Kindergarten for the next days and she has to take penicillin. And that's a big problem, she don't like it! We need 45 min to get it in her and she has to take it 10 days. 
I don't know how we make this, but she has to take it! 
Here is my DD watching TV with a warm cap and headphones :-).


And when you have any tips, how to get the medicine in her (it's a syrup with rasberry flavour) I'm really thankful!
Have a great evening!

12 Kommentare:

  1. oh noch eine kranke Maus... gute Besserung.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My heart goes out to you DD, mine had Scarlet fever last year and it wasn't nice. Good Luck and Get Well Julia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hope she feels better soon.

    In our house we sometimes mix medicine with pure orange juice, then allow them a sweet once the glass is empty. This might also work with another strong flavour like red grape juice or blackcurrant juice.

    If all else fails - bribery and more bribery!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I hope she feels better soon! I think mixing it with something she does like may work...but I don't know for sure. I hope you can find a way to get her to take it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hope she feels better soon, did you try it with a spoon of yoghurt or something like...just poor the medicine in there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hope she feels better soon, no clue how to make the medicine easier to take.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. bribery! If you take the medicine you can have "a piece of chocolate, gummibärchen, tv...." works with my kids!
    Gute Besserung für die Kleine, und gute Nerven für dich, ich hatte gerade meinen robert zu Hause vom Kindergarten...
    Bis morgen
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ich wünsche der kleinen Maus ganz schnelle und gute Beserung! Aber das Foto schaut dennoch sehr süß aus

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ooh poor Julia!
    I hope she gets better quick, and that the penicillin works. I have no ideas, sorry....think maybe candy would work...lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. aww I am here:) I posted a blog entry. Thanks so much for the reward:) and I think I might be out of my funk not sure..lol
    XOXOX

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. awww, a lovely photo! I sure hope she feels better very soon!!

    AntwortenLöschen