Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

Blog Award



Tami and Emma gave me this blog award! I'm so honored! (((HUGS))) Thank you so much!
We need to list 5 things we are addicted to.....only 5? Ok, here it goes...

1. Coffee, nothing without my coffee, I'm a real coffee junkie :-)
2. Taking pictures, I love my camera and to make photos!
3. Scrapping, yeah, I'm a 'scrapaholic' I love to do pages with my photos!
4. Spaghetti, I LOVE Spaghetti and could eat it every day!
5. Dr. House and ER, I love those series.

Now to pass on the award.....once again we are to pick 5. I agree that 5 is such a low number. Look at all that talent out there! Its hard to pick just 5

1. AnneC I love her photos!
2. Julia I love here themes and photos!
3. Tanya she is so creative in taken photos and she wants my lasagne :-) *lol*
4. Vanessa I love her sleeping kid, so cute!
5. Domad fantastic photos!!!

3 Kommentare: